Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be the 1st to reply.... I need service and parts diagrams for the Husky 272XP 1997 models...
ht3.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Service Manual for Husky 137 / 142 There both listed on the Owners Manual so I'm sure either will work , Or if you know of another that is close to the same ??? Say a 141 maybe ?

Any help would be great , Thanks Manual Gods

l3lue :blob2:

Trying again , anyone ???

Where are all the Husqvarna dealers / Service Techs ??? surely They must have this !!!

, Thanks for any help

l3lue :blob2:

Hi,

Looking for the USER manual for an 026 with quick tensioner. I'm rebuilding one at the moment and have never had a saw with this gadget on it so just want to know if there is a correct way of tightening it, it seems like a pretty flimsy plastic thing to me:msp_thumbdn:.

I have an older 026 user manual but this doesn't cover quick tensioner, so a later version, or maybe even one for an MS260?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Hi,

Looking for the USER manual for an 026 with quick tensioner. I'm rebuilding one at the moment and have never had a saw with this gadget on it so just want to know if there is a correct way of tightening it, it seems like a pretty flimsy plastic thing to me:msp_thumbdn:.

I have an older 026 user manual but this doesn't cover quick tensioner, so a later version, or maybe even one for an MS260?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Try here : http://www.stihlusa.com/stihl_ownersmanuals/MS260_Manual.pdf

I have started a restoration project on a little 024 Stihl AV. S/N#116608166. It didn't start out that way but...If you are going to do something, might as well get it right the 1st time.
Does anyone have a copy of the service manual for this particular saw? I would be willing to pay you something for your trouble.
Thank You! Ok to PM me with any information and I will call you or make arrangements according to your schedule.

Thanks to all for helping me locate a manual and parts list. I will keep you posted on the restoration.

Stihl 045AV Electronic

Thanks for the quick reply on my previous 041, I got one more... anybody have an IPL or service manual for an 045AV (its the electronic model)? Thank you!

Back