Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need another one here. Working on a Stihl 029 Super. Service Manual and IPL would help me greatly.

Thanks,

Mr. HE:cool:

Need manuals..Please...

Hello. I'm new here. I am a small acreage landowner who needs his saws. Can anyone forward me the IPL and shop manuals for Husky 266 and 268 as well as Stihl MS180 and MS460?

I would be most appreciative!

Thank you!

Kim

cjcocn

Is there a diff parts list for the 056AV Super and MAG2 .. I orderd a CD but I think it will only have the 056? Can u help??

ps: I need to fnd an online ftp to put up the "main" big saw parts and manuals
for stihl.. 361, 460, 660, 880, 75, 84 and 056

cjcocn

Is there a diff parts list for the 056AV Super and MAG2 .. I orderd a CD but I think it will only have the 056? Can u help??

ps: I need to fnd an online ftp to put up the "main" big saw parts and manuals
for stihl.. 361, 460, 660, 880, 75, 84 and 056

Unfortunately I can't help with your first question, but I sent you a PM regarding your second question. If you could PM me a link to the 880 and 056 Service Manuals I would greatly appreciate it!

:cheers:

as soon as I get my CD :popcorn: next week!

So do you have a parts for the 056 or 056 Super??

Thanks! :cheers:

No parts here. I think the local Stihl dealer takes old saws in trade or buys them from customers when they are too costly to repair. I do know that they offer used parts for sale. In general, I don't hear of many old saws available around here so my parts count is nil. :confused:

Still looking for a manual etc for a stihl 028AV super.

Anyone?

TIA
davemullane (at) gmail (dot) com.

Check your PMs.

:cheers:

Picked up a couple of 041's...Looking for an IPL, or anything that might help...Thanks in advance...

Back