Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 026 repair manual

I am looking for a stihl 026 chainsaw repair manual or very descriptive exploded parts view. this is for a chainsaw i recently acquired with a bad clutch. i have since replaced the clutch - apparently the wrong one. anyways parts list, repair manual, etc.

Aaron

Stihl 028 AV Super

Howdy All. I'm a newb, old and not all that good at "inter-web" stuff - if I'm doing this wrong, somebody let me know. Have an 028 that has given great service for 20 years. Has always been tough to start cold, and this year has become a bit sluggish. Rebuilt carb, replaced fuel line and filter. Boy does she start easy now! However. it's now drowning itself in gas (spitback) and not so happy about it. From what I've been able to find seems like needle valve adjustment is required. Re-installed original (no bending) same issue. I love this saw and want to get her back on line. It would be really helpful to have access to shop manuals and a good source for parts. This seems like the right place to start. Anybody?

Thanks!

I would really appreciate IPL's and service manuals for an 025 and ms361. Thanks in advance for any help!

025 service manual

Would it be possible to get a Stihl 025 service, and parts manual. Thank you in advance for your help.

manuals

It's not a chainsaw but I'm looking for a manual and IPL for a Stihl MM55 yard boss. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back