Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM610 - 051AVE - Husky 66

Hi chasing a owner/user & service manuals for a Pro Mac 610/650 (have the ipl thanks)

Also an owner/user & service manuals for a 051AVE (have the ipl thanks)

Also an owner/user manual for a Husky 66, i have the 266 manual, will that do the trick? can anyone point out the differences between the two (heres the thread on the saw http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/201863.htm#post3696743 )
Also a service manual for the Husky 66. Or if the 266 or whatever is similar enough. (Have the IPL thanks)

Hi chasing a owner/user & service manuals for a Pro Mac 610/650 (have the ipl thanks)

Also an owner/user & service manuals for a 051AVE (have the ipl thanks)

Also an owner/user manual for a Husky 66, i have the 266 manual, will that do the trick? can anyone point out the differences between the two (heres the thread on the saw http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/201863.htm#post3696743 )
Also a service manual for the Husky 66. Or if the 266 or whatever is similar enough. (Have the IPL thanks)

051AVE inbox!

Stihl Manuals wanted.

Looking for service manuals to a: Stihl MS 460chainsaw, Stihl 026 pro chainsaw, Stihl TS 400 hotsaw, Stihl BG 85 blower, and a Stihl FS 130R trimmer.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

I'm searching for an IPL and service manual for the Stihl 026.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

tecumteh chain saw, model AH81 manual needed please

hi all, its my first post so hopefully ive got this in the right place
i have this old saw and love fixing them
the info on the id plate is as follows
tecumteh
model h81
serial no 3877671
it has a yellow gas tank and white engine
i think the bar is 24 inches
if some one can help me with a manual and any info on this chain saw it would be great
it doesnt have spark at the moment but hopefully you guys can help me out on how to start it
also if some one could give me an age of when it was made
hope to talk to you all soon
regards peter:msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back