Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ipl

Belgium - do you have any of the service books/parts list on the 075/076, 051, 070 and 090 !! .. I got the CD but it only has the 088 and 066 big saw service books...

I would like to make an all incluive big saw online ref link...

thanks

Canada - if you need the 088 parts/service book send a note....

I got all those parts list.Pm is coming

Anyone have a service/shop manual for a Stihl 026? I'm having issues with my oiling system, which is preventing me from using the saw. Does anyone sell Stihl parts on the web?

I need a service book of the stihl 042

I need a service book of the stihl 042, con anyone help me?
thanks...

flywolf

372xp

New to the site. I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone have a link for a service/workshop manual and an IPL for a 372xp.

thanks

Looking for a Stihl 044 IPL and shop manual. Already have the 440s, need the older model if available in PDF. Also need the IPL for the 046 to make 044 mods...

Thanks.

Stihl 025

I posted this to the wrong forum but got some advice to move it here. Hopefully someone can help.

Hi All:

My name is Jim and I just signed up for the site. I recently moved to Washington and have lots of trees on my property. I am having a great time cutting my own firewood. I have an old Stihl 025 that is perfect for what I'm doing, but it recently started to run poorly. It is way down on power. I am a good 2 stroke guy from my motorcycle days but have never worked on a chainsaw. So if anyone has any advice, or better still a copy of a Stihl 025 manual, I'd be very grateful for the help. I figure fuel delivery or carb cleaning should do the trick, but I'd love to have a manual to point the way.

Jim

I posted this to the wrong forum but got some advice to move it here. Hopefully someone can help.

Hi All:

My name is Jim and I just signed up for the site. I recently moved to Washington and have lots of trees on my property. I am having a great time cutting my own firewood. I have an old Stihl 025 that is perfect for what I'm doing, but it recently started to run poorly. It is way down on power. I am a good 2 stroke guy from my motorcycle days but have never worked on a chainsaw. So if anyone has any advice, or better still a copy of a Stihl 025 manual, I'd be very grateful for the help. I figure fuel delivery or carb cleaning should do the trick, but I'd love to have a manual to point the way.

Jim

Might be the impulse line, or a break in the gas line. Also my be tired and time for a rebuild, though these saws are not made for easy rebuilding.

019 Stihl manual

I could really use this one if someone has it out there. Begging:jester:

I'm looking for a workshop manual for a Husqvarna 266XP.
I'm not sure of the year model, it has a metal chain brake handle and the s/n starts with 01.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back