Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
395 XP Workshop Manual Needed

I, too, need a Workshop Manual for a Husky 395 XP. Huskqvarna's website only shows the IPL and Ownwer's Manual. I have one for the 394, is it "close enough"?

Thanks in Advance

Thanks!!

Could someone please help, i am currently rebuilding my dads chainsaw and I need an IPL and manual for a Stihl 015

Thank you thank you !!!

I got the files Thanks So Much!
Now i hope i am as lucky in repairing the chain saw :eek:)

Cheers!

Stihl 028AV

Hello All,

I need a Service (and hopefully a Parts) Manual for a Stihl 028AV Super. I just got it given to me, and it hasn't run for a few years. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Regards,
Paul

141 Service manual?

I have a little saw given to me when I bought a beat up 359 a few years back, a Husky 141. I know it's nothing to brag about, but it's the first saw I'm rebuilding from the ground up, for practice and understanding, it's encased in oily sawdust. Is there a service manual for it? Or did Husqvarna not bother. If it's out there, I'd appreciate a link to it. Thanks in advance.

Stihl 039(older style) and Stihl 026 pro

Need some help finding Workshop and IPL manuals for these two saws. What I mean by older style 039, I have aquired, has a rounded air filter cover like my 028. Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Back