Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
atpchas
Brand new to posting here, and I hope I do it right.

Would someone be willing to share an IPL and Service Manual for the MS250? Thanks in advance.

I need the IPL and service manual for the 066/660 please. Specifically working on a 066 red light. Thank you!

Mail call.

ddorgan

ddorgan

028av shop manual

Hi,

new to the forum. I have a Stihl 028AV wood boss that is not starting. I took off the back cover and cleaned the air filter. While doing so I notice what looked like a fuel line or vent that was in bad shape. I went to remove it and it fell apart. What was strange was there were a couple of what look like set screws in the line. Looking for the shop manual and IPL hoping I can figure out what needs to be replaced.

thanks,

raccoon

raccoon

ArboristSite Lurker
mcculloch mini mac 25

please, i need owners manual. i can't even find a serial # on chain saw. only thing on saw is mini mac 25. please help me.:dizzy:

Warped5

Warped5

WingNut
Hi,

new to the forum. I have a Stihl 028AV wood boss that is not starting. I took off the back cover and cleaned the air filter. While doing so I notice what looked like a fuel line or vent that was in bad shape. I went to remove it and it fell apart. What was strange was there were a couple of what look like set screws in the line. Looking for the shop manual and IPL hoping I can figure out what needs to be replaced.

thanks,

You've got mail!

lectrocrew

lectrocrew

ArboristSite Operative
I've got saws for almost anything but I needed a strong line trimmer so I just bought a Stihl FS 90 RS. I hope someone's got a service manual and IPL for this 4-stroke beast because it's got several hours on it and it will need my 'TLC'.
As always, thanks for the help!
Mike