Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms660/ms441

I have just purchased a new MS660 and have a MS441. I have IPLs for both saws but I lack a service manual for both. If someone had one to share I would appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Steve

I have just purchased a new MS660 and have a MS441. I have IPLs for both saws but I lack a service manual for both. If someone had one to share I would appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Steve

Steve,
I can send you the MS441 manual but don't have one for the MS660.
I need your e-mail.
If anyone can send me the 660 manual I'd appreciate it also. [email protected]

051 av ipl

Hi this looks like the right place to ask this. Iam having problems finding ipl for this saw as its old. I am rebuilding it and having troubles with the oiler it leaks really bad i guess i won't burn out the chain:) This is a great saw and I love it. Any help would be great thanks...PS. really like the site lots of great stuff here. Again thanks..

Hi this looks like the right place to ask this. Iam having problems finding ipl for this saw as its old. I am rebuilding it and having troubles with the oiler it leaks really bad i guess i won't burn out the chain:) This is a great saw and I love it. Any help would be great thanks...PS. really like the site lots of great stuff here. Again thanks..

It would be the right place if you posted a email address to send it to.

Back