Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never bothered to check out this thread before, WOW, what a great thread, It took me 2 minutes to find, and download a parts manual for my xl-12. Thanks Dibbs, +1!

034 AV and Pro Mac 700

Great thread! If anyone has them (and would be so kind), I need the following:

034AV: Service and IPL
Pro Mac 700: Service

I looked for these but didn't see them.

Suggestion to make this thread better:
When you ask for or respond to a request for a manual, please put the model number of the saw in the title of the thread. Some do and others don't. It makes it much easier to see if someone already asked. Then you can PM the person with the manual rather than asking again...as I probably am.

Suggestion to make this thread better:
When you ask for or respond to a request for a manual, please put the model number of the saw in the title of the thread. Some do and others don't. It makes it much easier to see if someone already asked. Then you can PM the person with the manual rather than asking again...as I probably am.

There are more than one person with manuals. several in fact. If you post a request here even if it is a repeat, you stand a better chance of getting it quicker than if you request with a PM.

Plus if the model is just in the title, the responder has to type in the model he has forwarded to the requester instead of just hitting qoute and a smiley.

It is actually working pretty smooth for the guys who are responding with the manuals. At least it is for me.

My $0.02..... Sorry Dibbs.... Back on topic now. :)

Last edited:
I'm beggin' - need a Stilh 026 service manual

Don't know if this one is worth saving - well - actually what's happened is I started to clean it and before you know it I had it in about 120 pieces (and it only started with 110!). So it's a chainsaw in a box. Didn't find anything too wrong with it but carbuerator sludge. And after the last two hurricanes flowed over us (yes - all the way to Arkansas) I have pines down all over the place including my fence. Thanks for any help. :greenchainsaw: (actually I need the one that is in parts not a full chainsaw). Email to [email protected] if you have one - thanks again!

Don't know if this one is worth saving - well - actually what's happened is I started to clean it and before you know it I had it in about 120 pieces (and it only started with 110!). So it's a chainsaw in a box. Didn't find anything too wrong with it but carbuerator sludge. And after the last two hurricanes flowed over us (yes - all the way to Arkansas) I have pines down all over the place including my fence. Thanks for any help. :greenchainsaw: (actually I need the one that is in parts not a full chainsaw). Email to [email protected] if you have one - thanks again!

:cheers:

I'm looking for service manuals for the MS361 and MS270. Can anyone help?

- Jason

There are more than one person with manuals. several in fact. If you post a request here even if it is a repeat, you stand a better chance of getting it quicker than if you request with a PM.

Plus if the model is just in the title, the responder has to type in the model he has forwarded to the requester instead of just hitting qoute and a smiley.

It is actually working pretty smooth for the guys who are responding with the manuals. At least it is for me.

My $0.02..... Sorry Dibbs.... Back on topic now. :)

Hey, whatever works best for you guys with the manuals is all hunky-dory with me. I just didn't want to ask again for a manual already requested. Kind of like not using the "search" function.

Hey, whatever works best for you guys with the manuals is all hunky-dory with me. I just didn't want to ask again for a manual already requested. Kind of like not using the "search" function.

I agree that there is no point in asking for something that is already linked up here (or in the "referense links" thread) - but not every response is a link in the thread, lots are in pms and email, often for good reasons.....

Last edited:
If you guys don't mind, I've a couple more that I need:

MS660: IPL and Shop Manual
Jonsey 2050: IPL and Shop Manual

Thanks again!
Joel

If you guys don't mind, I've a couple more that I need:

MS660: IPL and Shop Manual
Jonsey 2050: IPL and Shop Manual

Thanks again!
Joel
I have 660 IPL and shop manual but I'm at work. If no one has you covered by 8am, I'll be home then and send it. PM me Email. :)

Last edited:
Back