Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms290 ipl

I am resurrecting an MS290 that I found in our shop so I can use it to help out the crews and open a line of sight for staking power lines. I am in need of the IPL--I think the collar on the crankshaft that drives the pump may be damaged, it has a wire piece on it and I need to see a whole one. The end of the wire may be gone. Other than that, and some mistreatment/abuse, it may be a keeper. Any help is appreciated--I am sort of new on this, but browsing this site is rapidly becoming my leisure entertainment!!

Purdyite
[email protected]

I could use a manual and IPL for a MS 460 if anyone has one...

PM for email please!
Thanks,

Looking for a IPL and service manual for 031 AV. [email protected]

Done!

I could use a manual and IPL for a MS 460 if anyone has one...

PM sent...

Good morning. I picked up a nice little 011AVT yesterday and I am going to need a few items. Does anyone out there have an IPL they could share? Thanks in advance.

Got the service. Only got an IPL for an 009 (mostly the same). PM me with email....

Last edited:
Many thanks to Madrone and Gmax for an IPL. This is a great place. I hope to contribute in the future. Knowledge is good. Sharing it is better. Just remember the old quote,"A wise man learns from the mistakes of others".
Thanks for helping.:cheers:

I realize it's been asked and answered many times - can't IM any of the sources...

Could someone please help me out with a 395xp service manual? I need to do some intake and clutch work on a used saw I just got.

Poulan 4000 & Jonsereds 80

Does anyone have an IPL for a Poulan 4000 & a Jonsereds 80, i have searched this thread and can only find where others have sent pm's, no direct links. thanks, Mike

Back