Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need manual for a 288 XP.

I just got an old 288 XP. Its going to need a complete tear down and repair. Hey it was free! I used to be a Honda Motorcycle mechanic back in 1970. I am retired now and got interested in repairing this old chainsaw. I found this site and became real interested in what everyone has to say. Any help with a manual would be greatly appreciated.

I just got an old 288 XP. Its going to need a complete tear down and repair. Hey it was free! I used to be a Honda Motorcycle mechanic back in 1970. I am retired now and got interested in repairing this old chainsaw. I found this site and became real interested in what everyone has to say. Any help with a manual would be greatly appreciated.

Well if you've read some here on AS then you recognize the greeting.

Hello Utah.

PS ... welcome to AS! :cheers:

036 Pro

Any one have the troulbe shooting guide for 036 Pro? The search tab is not working so I find it. Thanks

288XP Parts are ordered.

Things are looking up for the 288! I've got it torn down and the parts are ordered. I am amazed at the availabity of parts for this 1989 saw. I am sure that I will need some help after the parts arrive. I will post more in the future.

Stihl 024av woodboss

Hello all,

Any body have the shop manual with part numbers, specs, directions, etc.... for this little puppy? Thank you.

Last edited:
You can get the IPL's at Edgeandengine.com. If I wasn't so stupid I could post the link................................:dizzy::dizzy:Welcome to AS

:cheers:Whoops,forgot why i was here. Does anyone have an IPL for a homelite 54 or a solo 654 which i think are the same saws? Thanks guys......................

old stihl 024

Hello I'm looking for the full package of manuals for the old stihl 024 prior to serial number 1 46 941 698. Thanks!

PS- sorry i don't have a year of manufacture, just need to be able to rebuild the carb, so serv manual would be appreciated, as for the IPL and owners manny that would be a huge bonus...pls & thnks

Last edited:
034 AV Super

Looking for a service manual for a 034 AV Super

Any Help would be greatly appericated.

Hello I'm looking for the full package of manuals for the old stihl 024 prior to serial number 1 46 941 698. Thanks!

PS- sorry i don't have a year of manufacture, just need to be able to rebuild the carb, so serv manual would be appreciated, as for the IPL and owners manny that would be a huge bonus...pls & thnks

Hello Rogue River, OR.

Latest posts

Back