Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
atsc593

atsc593

Partner R16

Hi All

Just bought an old Partner R16 would love to get a operating manual and if possible a parts catalogue if anyone has one

Regards

Pete

atsc593

atsc593

Hi Mike

Just want to say a BIG thank you for the super fast reply and attached Manual and IPL. Perhaps now I can breath some life into the Beast...

Your a Fabby Super Star

Best Regards

Pete

:yourock:

wbug

025 manual

Hi Guys,
New to the site. Looks like a lot of good information. I have a 025 that has about 6 years of light use on it and am having a hard time getting it to stay running. I know I need to go through it and replace some of the soft parts that are showing their age. Could someone please share a parts list and service manual to aid me in this endeavor?

Thanks

mheim1

mheim1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hi Guys,
New to the site. Looks like a lot of good information. I have a 025 that has about 6 years of light use on it and am having a hard time getting it to stay running. I know I need to go through it and replace some of the soft parts that are showing their age. Could someone please share a parts list and service manual to aid me in this endeavor?

Thanks

Hello and welcome SC.

Latest posts