Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl 032 av manual?

Just scored an 032, no bar or chain, and trying to figure out sprocket pitch... anybody have a manual that could be shared? Much appreciation in advance!

IPL and Service Manual Husvarna 261

Hi Guys,

I'm in need of a service manual and IPL for a Husqvarna 261. I just bought my first chainsaw off craigslist, I need to disassemble it to clean the gunk.

Thanks for your help..Valentin

Homelite XL, Craftsman 1.9/12"

My late grandfather left both of his saws at the cottage, both are in disrepair (have starter ropes pulled out and won't retract currently). IPL's and service manuals for both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :cheers:

Ms460

Just picked up a used and slightly abused MS460. Would like a parts breakdown for it so I dont sound like a moron looking for widgits when I order parts. thanks

Homelite XL Saws

Hi, first post here. Just found his site the other day. Tons of good info. I cut maybe 6 cords of wood a year for myself and help freinds from time to time. Not a heavy user. I have 2 Homelite saws that I am going to repair and am looking for manuals for them. Saw #1 is a Super XL Automatic 20" Bar. Number on tag is c5262 and sn# 04592786. 2nd. saw is a UT10695 sn#HN8150439 and I would also like the specs and manual for his saw. It has 16" bar on it. Any help with info and manuals will be a big help. I have a website setup where they can be uploaded and put online. Thanks in advance.
-Greg

stihl fs80avre brushcutter

hi everyone, just bought myself a stihl fs80avre brushcutter,it is about 20 years old and it has made in japan on it, it is a non runner so i would be most grateful if anyone has a ipl or workshop manual that i could have a copy of thanks

Hi, first post here. Just found his site the other day. Tons of good info. I cut maybe 6 cords of wood a year for myself and help freinds from time to time. Not a heavy user. I have 2 Homelite saws that I am going to repair and am looking for manuals for them. Saw #1 is a Super XL Automatic 20" Bar. Number on tag is c5262 and sn# 04592786. 2nd. saw is a UT10695 sn#HN8150439 and I would also like the specs and manual for his saw. It has 16" bar on it. Any help with info and manuals will be a big help. I have a website setup where they can be uploaded and put online. Thanks in advance.
-Greg

Hello to the "Saw #1 is a Super XL Automatic 20" Bar."

Back