Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 038 Workshop Manual

My saw has conked out desperately need the SERVICE/WORKSHOP manual.

My (Stihl 038 Magnum) has been a great saw but me thinks it has lost to much compression & that's why it conks out after idling for a while any help & IPL's would be much appreciated.

Hi Lookin for a service manual or owners manual for a 1956-58 porter cable model 530 or 534 trying to find out what the point gap and the timing is set at, any help would be great. thanks Bill

Stihl 038 Workshop/Service manual (badly needed!!)

Hi Everyone,

"Wanted (Stihl 038) Workshop/service manual"

Saw shat itself, middle of winter now my ass is going to be getting cold, Heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllp.

Regards

grammafogue

New to forum: Looking for McCollough FR4618 (ProMac 5000)

Hi Everyone,

I did a quick search and didn't find anything. I've been using my Factory reconditioned McCollough FR4618 for many years. It still runs great, but the gas lines have deteriorated.

I was able to get a new primer bulb, and can replace the gas lines with tygon, but the special line from the gas tank filter up into the the primer bulb is difficult to find. It looks like it must be a special fitted line to prevent leaks into the carburetor chamber.

I saved all my original info, but it was only two generic pages about how to start this saw.

A parts manual or owners manual would be great. I've heard this is a reconditioned ProMac 5000sv, or maybe a Model number 41CY86AR777 saw.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Pete

066 IPL and service manual beg (yeah it's my first post, gotta start with 1)

I just got my 066 powerhead from fleabay, ordered most missing parts from Baileys and thought I was set to cut down trees too big for my 026 on Monday, but I an still missing the inner side plate (how do those things come off anyway?) and chain adjustment spur gear for my 066.
It looks like I could use the parts off my 026 but that inner side plate must have a trick to remove.

A helpful hand with 066 IPL and service manual would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Kirk.

Latest posts

Back