Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost my files to a worm.

Hi Fellow Members: My computer has been down and I've lost all my important data.

I need a favor -- I need to replace some files. I need the service manuals and IPL for 2-Stihl saws.

MS-250C or just the MS250
MS-260 Pro or the older Model 26

Send me a PM and I'll return my Email address.

Thanks fellows.
Nosmo

Hi Fellow Members: My computer has been down and I've lost all my important data.

I need a favor -- I need to replace some files. I need the service manuals and IPL for 2-Stihl saws.

MS-250C or just the MS250
MS-260 Pro or the older Model 26

Send me a PM and I'll return my Email address.

Thanks fellows.
Nosmo

Hello

Thanks gmax

Thank you a whole big bunch for sure. I've gotten these downloaded and put into a folder. I'm gonna burn them to a CD Disc so they will not get eaten by a worm.

I just can't thank you enough for saving my bacon. Thanks again.

Nosmo

PS: what is the weather like down there now. Right now it is running around 100 every day (Summer here).

Thank you a whole big bunch for sure. I've gotten these downloaded and put into a folder. I'm gonna burn them to a CD Disc so they will not get eaten by a worm.

I just can't thank you enough for saving my bacon. Thanks again.

Nosmo

PS: what is the weather like down there now. Right now it is running around 100 every day (Summer here).

Down here it's the middle of winter about 60F :cheers:

Parts list

Great idea for listing parts and mauals
I need a parts list for a Stihl 051,076 Chainsaw if anyone has one.
Thanks

Looking for a service manual

Anyone got a service manual for either an echo 440 or a husky 334T ? Going to have to change the top end on both. Compression is bottomed out on each. I can get the echo to run but its running real hot. and I'm running stihl 40-1. So I don't think it should run that hot. The other I can't even get going. Anyone got any ideas or the manuals would be of great help. Thx in advance.

Best Regards
Mike

Anyone got a service manual for either an echo 440 or a husky 334T ? Going to have to change the top end on both. Compression is bottomed out on each. I can get the echo to run but its running real hot. and I'm running stihl 40-1. So I don't think it should run that hot. The other I can't even get going. Anyone got any ideas or the manuals would be of great help. Thx in advance.

Best Regards
Mike

hello

Latest posts

Back