Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grunta

Grunta

Hi all :)

new here, have been looking through the website for awhile though and very impressed :) i have just picked up a 038 mag. great saw. I will post photos once i have done a clean up on it. I could use an IPL and workshop manual for it if someones got one please? thanks in advance,

Grant from New Zealand :)

gmax

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hi all :)

new here, have been looking through the website for awhile though and very impressed :) i have just picked up a 038 mag. great saw. I will post photos once i have done a clean up on it. I could use an IPL and workshop manual for it if someones got one please? thanks in advance,

Grant from New Zealand :)

Hello Grant

jbgorecom

jbgorecom

ArboristSite Operative
tillotson HS carb manual

Anyone have a copy of the Tillotson HS carburetor service manual.
Really need this bad. Trying to fix a husky 359 carb problem.

any help:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks to all that reply.

jbgorecom

maestro

maestro

ArboristSite Lurker
Need IPL and shop manual for a 440 Magnum please

Gentlemen, since you have been so helpful in the past I come to you again with a new request. Looking for an IPL and shop manual for a 440 Magnum Stihl. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Maestro

cjcocn

cjcocn

Tree Freak
Looking for the shop or repair book for a Stihl 036. Already got the owners manual.

Thanks!!

Gentlemen, since you have been so helpful in the past I come to you again with a new request. Looking for an IPL and shop manual for a 440 Magnum Stihl. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Maestro

Good morning fellas.

Latest posts