Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave it be.

Well hell. lets talk about it in front of God and everyone else. The saw you sold me, the one you said had a pristine bottom end. That saw has me thinking you may be a liar. Would you like me to go on and talk about all the lies you told me on the phone? Or should we let it be? It's up to you. When I made the second bucking cut with this saw the JBweld you fixed the case with fell out, that was the day before yesterday, so I'm still a little pissed yet. I'm sure I will get over it unless I ever get to meet you face to face.

Well hell. lets talk about it in front of God and everyone else. The saw you sold me, the one you said had a pristine bottom end. That saw has me thinking you may be a liar. Would you like me to go on and talk about all the lies you told me on the phone? Or should we let it be? It's up to you. When I made the second bucking cut with this saw the JBweld you fixed the case with fell out, that was the day before yesterday, so I'm still a little pissed yet. I'm sure I will get over it unless I ever get to meet you face to face.

Your call!
There were 4 saws.
All four went to AS members.
The crank and bearings were bad?
If it was JB weld on the spike(as you said I did!, never even tried to assemble the saws!) A call or PM would have solved it.
LIES on the phone????
You are the first to have a complaint with any of the saws I sold as (parts saws) and as I told every one, they were in different stages of parts saws, some completely taken down and some semi assembled. part I knew weren't there, I tried to make sure they were there, I am sure I missed a few parts, but not the major ones! You did say you were short the handle, and I sent a new handle which turned out to the wrong handle! Found that out here in one of your posts. I let it be!! And to be fair, took a long time to ship! My fault on the shipping delay.
So you are saying I screwed you? Why like this, not on the phone or PM?
Sorry your pissed, but come on Randy.
The floor is yours to bust my balls!
I am sure you will win on the key board!
And a threat meet you face to face? wow!

Would have been easier to say, got the saw in, not really what I was expecting!
6 months later this!

Your call!
There were 4 saws.
All four went to AS members.
The crank and bearings were bad?
If it was JB weld on the spike(as you said I did!, never even tried to assemble the saws!) A call or PM would have solved it.
LIES on the phone????
You are the first to have a complaint with any of the saws I sold as (parts saws) and as I told every one, they were in different stages of parts saws, some completely taken down and some semi assembled. part I knew weren't there, I tried to make sure they were there, I am sure I missed a few parts, but not the major ones! You did say you were short the handle, and I sent a new handle which turned out to the wrong handle! Found that out here in one of your posts. I let it be!! And to be fair, took a long time to ship! My fault on the shipping delay.
So you are saying I screwed you? Why like this, not on the phone or PM?
Sorry your pissed, but come on Randy.
The floor is yours to bust my balls!
I am sure you will win on the key board!
And a threat meet you face to face? wow!

Would have been easier to say, got the saw in, not really what I was expecting!
6 months later this!

Well I've thought about it for six months. Plus you never sent the stuff you said you would, after you saying you would for four months. I finally just bought the parts I needed. Oh that's right you did send me the wrong brake handle. What about the bearings you said you would send to make right the busted cages and blown seals in the "pristine" bottom end. I'm still sitting by the mail box. All I'm saying Matt, is when you say you will do something you should really do it. If you can't then don't say you will. You also told me you had a piece of a roll of chain, a 24" bar, and a big bore kit to send me. I told you several times you didn't owe me anything, but I would like to have the parts to complete the saw. I never got any of that stuff either. Now, am I not telling the truth here? If not let me know what is untrue. When I saw you post that you would send something to another member, I just had to speak up. I wished I would not have, but what the hell, the truth is nothing to have to hide.

Last edited:
Well I've thought about it for six months. Plus you never sent the stuff you said you would, after you saying you would for four months. I finally just bought the parts I needed. Oh that's right you did send me the wrong brake handle. What about the bearings you said you would send to make right the busted cages and blown seals in the "pristine" bottom end. I'm still sitting by the mail box. All I'm saying Matt, is when you say you will do something you should really do it. If you can't then don't say you will. You also told me you had a piece of a roll of chain, a 24" bar, and a big bore kit to send me. I told you several times you didn't owe me anything, but I would like to have the parts to complete the saw. I never got any of that stuff either. Now, am I not telling the truth here? If not let me know what is untrue. When I saw you post that you would send something to another member, I just had to speak up. I wished I would not have, but what the hell, the truth is nothing to have to hide.

Well I've thought about it for six months. Plus you never sent the stuff you said you would, after you saying you would for four months. I finally just bought the parts I needed. Oh that's right you did send me the wrong brake handle. What about the bearings you said you would send to make right the busted cages and blown seals in the "pristine" bottom end. I'm still sitting by the mail box. (Nope, not in the mail box. It was only one side I got 2 bearings of, and one is sitting in my drawer, that is my fault!!! And the bottom end seemed FINE to me!! I did not purposely send you CRAP! you also said you had ordered them already, when I got mine in from baileys!!!!!!!) All I'm saying Matt, is when you say you will do something you should really do it. If you can't then don't say you will. You also told me you had a piece of a roll of chain (still have the chain, a 25' section of generic 3/8 .050 LP that is yours) , a 24" bar, and a big bore kit to send me, (am lost on the bar! The BB kit to send you, come on! I was wanting to send you a cylinder which I would have one the same to explain to me woods porting!) I told you several times you didn't owe me anything, but I would like to have the parts to complete the saw. I never got any of that stuff either. Now, am I not telling the truth here? If not let me know what is untrue. When I saw you post that you would send something to another member, I just had to speak up. I wished I would not have, but what the hell, the truth is nothing to have to hide.

I see no now lies here! or falsifications!
If you feel SCREWED by me, as you have here. What brings the peace?
What would make this right!
I have talked with you on the phone, and know your not a bad guy!
But don't want to be called out for be malicious, or intentionally screwing you! That's BS!

When I made the second bucking cut with this saw the JBweld you fixed the case with fell out

If it was JB weld on the spike(as you said I did!

I never said where the JB was, but you knew. :)

No way we can fix this Matt. You are dishonest and I have no use for people like you, period. I have nothing else to say, you can call it any way you like from here on out. Have a great life. :cheers:

I never said where the JB was, but you knew. :)

No way we can fix this Matt. You are dishonest and I have no use for people like you, period. I have nothing else to say, you can call it any way you like from here on out. Have a great life. :cheers:

Look back at all the other threads, from saws I sold to AS members!
All of which you know!

JB weld was on the all four cases I sold.
-Top clutch side shroud mount
-lower front AV mount housing
-AND 2 with fixed top case side dawg attachments points!

This makes me a liar how?

None off them were paint!
I did not do it!
So why would I even think of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Were they hidden?
How am I liar?

Looking back at case repair threads, I see who sold me the saws.
Does this make him a liar.
These were not new in box saws!
They were used. and apart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stihl tryin' to keep things running...

Hi, everybody! Would you kindly send me IPL and shop manual for a Stihl BT 45 Drill? I know its not a saw, but any help will be greatly appreciated!

Back