Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a Homey EZ 250 Auto IPL.

This is not the common 250. It's the early 70's version with the auto chain adjuster that was only available for a year or two.

Thanks

Stihl 039 parts

Hey guys, Been a while for me on this site. I used to come here daily but had computer problems and had to break down and buy a new one after almost 2 years.. I KNOW! I can't believe I could stay away that long Either but I am back like it or not:bowdown: If you will have me?

Could someone please help me out with a breakdown for parts for the STIHL 039? I am having trigger issues with a saw of a friend of mine. I figured why not come back to the experts. I still have my 460 magnum and it is by far the BEST SAW!! I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, Been a while for me on this site. I used to come here daily but had computer problems and had to break down and buy a new one after almost 2 years.. I KNOW! I can't believe I could stay away that long Either but I am back like it or not:bowdown: If you will have me?

Could someone please help me out with a breakdown for parts for the STIHL 039? I am having trigger issues with a saw of a friend of mine. I figured why not come back to the experts. I still have my 460 magnum and it is by far the BEST SAW!! I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back

I'd like anything I can get my hands on for a Stihl 028 AV Super (owner's manual, shop manual, IPL, etc). Thanks!

Stihl ht131

Looking for the repair and ipl PLEASE!! I didnt know these things had VALVES lol...:cheers:

Thanks in advance

I could use a repair manual and IPL for an MS361 and an MS211. Thanks guys!

Edit: Just looking for the 211 now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back