Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ms180

I have two ms180's and use them in rotation to cutting acres and acres of juniper. I could really use the shop manual.

Thanks in advance
Newmexchris

Husq. 445 and Homelite XL

Looking for IPL and service manuals for both. The Homelite is model UT10655R, serial HL0090228.

Thanks Matt

Miracle you list the Service manual for stihl 015L could you please email me a copy?

New project Jonsered 2150, if only I could stumble upon a service manual and IPl.:msp_wink:

First Post - Miracle you list the Service manual for stihl 015L could you please email me a copy? Its my dads old saw no manuals at all? [email protected] or any body else with a copy please.

Found link to IPL for the Stihl 015 this may help others www.mediafire.com/?gmjmtizw0lm
TY

But need service manual
Greg

Last edited:
need Stihl 026 and 029 Farm boss manuels

I have 2 saws the 026 and 029 farm boss, both are running now but the were given to me as I do recovery work, and try to help out those less fortunate. I have only had to shop them once or twice but it is painfully expensive here, with average shop time being, 77.00 an hour.:msp_mad: i know i can do it:bang: and habe the tools just need a little guidance.

thanks in advance

Phillip

I have 2 saws the 026 and 029 farm boss, both are running now but the were given to me as I do recovery work, and try to help out those less fortunate. I have only had to shop them once or twice but it is painfully expensive here, with average shop time being, 77.00 an hour.:msp_mad: i know i can do it:bang: and habe the tools just need a little guidance.

thanks in advance

Phillip

Hello

stihl pole saw .....

hey guys I need all info on the ht-75 pole saw by stihl parts ipl and service manual too if possible
thanks so much

j-red 90 ipl and aervice manual

I have a great running j-red 90 but it needs felling dogs and vibe mounts. Anyone know a good source for parts for these?

OH ya anyone know where I could get a copy of the IPL and Service Manual. I know I've asked before but try try again.

TIA

Stihl MS260 Pro Chainsaw

I found the Stihl MS260 Pro chainsaw brand new at the NJ dealership as a left over and am thinking of buying it.The only question I have is when I went to pull on the starter it seems like a much lighter pull then the other chainsaws I had. It almost feels like there is no compression. Is that normal for this model chainsaw? I tried to start a new thread for this question but am new and don't know how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Back