Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First post - Manual beg for Stihl 024AV super

craigslist purchase of well used 024 av super brought me to this great site. Saw runs but requires TLC - first "real" saw so I want to get it working 100%. Could use a service manual and owners manual.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Looking for an IPL & shop manual for an Echo CS300.

Looking for an IPL & shop manual for an Echo CS300.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

In need of Shop Manual and IPL for the Poulan S25DA.

Thanks to all of this thread's contributors for being such a great resource.

If anyone could help me out with a service manual and an Ipl for a 029 Super I would sure appreciate it. Thank You all:smile2:

Don't post material that may be copyright protected in the forum

If some one told you were you might find such material say a file share site that is sharing information not infringing copyright.
what you do with that information is not my business and I have no Idea who put what were on what file sharing site.

Upon that basis, let's take a look at the forum rules shall we?
"You are not permitted to pass off as one’s own, or solicit for the exchange, sale, or purchase of content that infringes anyone else’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or other proprietary rights"

Remind me again why this thread even exists if we are breaking site rules even asking for the exchange of potentially copyrighted material? Could it be fair minded common sense has prevailed? Or that everyone on this site are blood sucking leaches hell bent on profiting from the IP of saw manufacturers?

I will however remove the IPL from my sig before I get swamped by either two-day camel hikers or stihl pitbulls.

Last edited:
Anyone got a stihl ms362 ipl by any chance I will be needing parts for one if i win it on ebay
Thanks Simon

Back