Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats is a rep?
Heroin for addicted HOS.
But for the rest of us non OCD types, it's short for reputation and is a way for posters to acknowledge outstanding members and their wonderful contributions when they see them. For example, click the star at the bottom left of my post.

Stihl HT-101 shop manual and IPL ...

Would anybody have a HT-101 repair manual and IPL available or know where to find one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Chris

Anyone has a link to the Stihl "Carburator Handbook" as referenced in the chainsaw manual? (MS 180C)

Newly acquired Sears G-44 and Skil 1616

Would appreciate manuals and IPLs if ya got them. (Actually, as I post this, I'm wondering if I can find the Sears one online???)

Thanx in advance!

Searching for HT-101 service manual ...

anybody have a service manual and IPL for a stihl HT 101?

Thanks,
Shaun

Hi Shaun,

I'm just wondering, were you able to source a service manual and IPL for the Stihl HT-101?

I would really like to repair it myself but need some detailed information on it. Any advice on where to get one?

Thanks so much,

Chris

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a service manual and illustrated parts list for Husky 372XP and the newest Husky 365. Thank you all for your help in advance.

Eric

Stihl 041av & Efco 134!

Dear,

Do you have the parts lists and service manuals for: Stihl 041av and Efco 134 please?

Thanks for your help!

Greets,

Peter.

Latest posts

Back