Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqvarna 142

Hello !!! Anyone have a Service Manual for a Husky 142e ??? Thanks

Could someone please repost this as I think some of the Manual Gods have me on Ignore, Thank You

l3lue :blob2:

Hello !!! Anyone have a Service Manual for a Husky 142e ??? Thanks

Could someone please repost this as I think some of the Manual Gods have me on Ignore, Thank You

:confused: Your not being ignored..If I had it I would have passed it on, not every manual is available even for husky & stihl.

Stihl 028 super, 038 magnum II, and 046

Guys,

I need the manuals for these 3 saws. I have the owners manuals and IPLs for the 028 and 038 but is there a manual that goes along with these saws for repairs? I have read where guys talk about the way you heat a case to stihl spec for bearings, bearing replacement, etc. but it is not mentioned in the literature I have gotten from the great folks on here.

If someone could help me out with the information for all 3 I would appreciate it. Remember I don`t have ANYTHING for the 046.

Is there any overall repair/rebuild manual for this era of saws?

Guys,

I need the manuals for these 3 saws. I have the owners manuals and IPLs for the 028 and 038 but is there a manual that goes along with these saws for repairs? I have read where guys talk about the way you heat a case to stihl spec for bearings, bearing replacement, etc. but it is not mentioned in the literature I have gotten from the great folks on here.

If someone could help me out with the information for all 3 I would appreciate it. Remember I don`t have ANYTHING for the 046.

Is there any overall repair/rebuild manual for this era of saws?

Mail call

:confused: Your not being ignored..If I had it I would have passed it on, not every manual is available even for husky & stihl.

First I would like to Thank You for the repost :rock: , And second I want to Thank You for the acknowledgment that I am not being ignored :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Stihl AVT 011, Stihl 025 and Stihl MS210.

If someone has any of the manuals and parts breakdowns for the above saws, also I am looking for a parts interchange book or chart. I would really appreciate them. I found this Forum the other day and have spent multiple hours reading. Thanks for a great site with tons of info.
Walt

Stihl ms290

I just picked up an MS290 this weekend and need to fix the oiler.
I would appreciate a Service Manual and IPL for this saw.
-Thanks

If someone has any of the manuals and parts breakdowns for the above saws, also I am looking for a parts interchange book or chart. I would really appreciate them. I found this Forum the other day and have spent multiple hours reading. Thanks for a great site with tons of info.
Walt

I just picked up an MS290 this weekend and need to fix the oiler.
I would appreciate a Service Manual and IPL for this saw.
-Thanks

Hello

Latest posts

Back