Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for the service manual for a Stihl 028. Are the service manual for an 026 and MS 260 the same? The one I received for the 260 was just a copy of the 026. Thanks for all your patience.

066/064 serice manual/IPL

Thanks for any help in advance...I'm looking for an older 066/064 service manual and IPL to get my saw going again.

Looking for the service manual for a Stihl 028. Are the service manual for an 026 and MS 260 the same? The one I received for the 260 was just a copy of the 026. Thanks for all your patience.

The 026 and MS260 are basically identical especially as far as a service manual is concerned. Mail call on your 028.

Thanks for any help in advance...I'm looking for an older 066/064 service manual and IPL to get my saw going again.

Mail call:)

028 Service Manaul

Hi Guys.

I still need a service manual for an 028. The one I did get was corrupted.

I also need a service manual for an 015L.

Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!

Husqvarna 137 / 142

Service Manual for Husky 137 / 142 There both listed on the Owners Manual so I'm sure either will work , Or if you know of another that is close to the same ??? Say a 141 maybe ?

Any help would be great , Thanks Manual Gods

l3lue :blob2:

Stihl 066 Poly flywheel - ipl and service manuals

Looking for the above manuals and ipl. Any help appreciated. Its appears to be the bubble top version. Thx;)

I'll be the 1st to reply.... I need service and parts diagrams for the Husky 272XP 1997 models...
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Back