Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hkusp9

hkusp9

ArboristSite Operative
need manuals to rebuild a HUSQVARNA 350

So i managed to pop the bar stud loose and had it fall into the oil tank on my husqvarna. Going to need to break the saw down to put the bolt back some time soon. Anybody got any manuals to help with the process?

Shady79

Shady79

028 Wood Boss

Hi all I'm brand new here and would truly appreciate if someone could send me the repair manual for the 028 so i can figure out whats up with my saw. Just picked it up on ebay and needs a little tinkering. Thanks in advance!

gmax

Addicted to ArboristSite
a service manual for an 041AV Stihl farm boss would make my day if anyone can help!

thanks!!

Hi all I'm brand new here and would truly appreciate if someone could send me the repair manual for the 028 so i can figure out whats up with my saw. Just picked it up on ebay and needs a little tinkering. Thanks in advance!

Good morning

OcFerris

OcFerris

ArboristSite Lurker
Stihl 010AV IPL and Service Manual needed

Hi, picked up a 010AV cheap today. (Cheap because it won't start!) I could use the IPL and Service Manual if anyone has them. It's the older, all orange one if it makes a difference. Thanks!

Latest posts