Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihluser66

stihluser66

ArboristSite Lurker
Homelite 245 repair manual and owner's manual

Just got a Homelite 245 as a backup saw, and don't know anything about it. If anyone has a repair manual and/or owner's manual to share, I'd sure appreciate it.

stihluser66

stihluser66

ArboristSite Lurker
Homelite 245 repair manual and owner's manual

Just got a Homelite 245 as a backup saw, and don't know anything about it. If anyone has a repair manual and/or owner's manual to share, i'd sure appreciate it.

rallen

rallen

ArboristSite Operative
Need IPL and OM for late model 036AV

This was a recent auction acquisition...it's the one with the adjustable oil pump. Thanks, whoever you are, for sharing the info....I have alot of work to do on this one, LOL.

Robert

ACK!!!! I was thinking 036 because it is almost one, but it is an 034av, not and 036!

Sorry....

Last edited:
rallen

rallen

ArboristSite Operative
Meant 034AV! Need IPL, OM, and Service Manual

Sorry about my confusion...the 034AV as I understand it is very similar to the 036, with parts mostly interchangeable depending on what serial mumber.

I need the Owner's Manual, Illustrated Parts List, and Service Manual. Thanks!

Robert

Stihl Livin

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
Help!!!

I am in search of the service manual for an older stihl 026. Having issues and have it torn down to clean up and see if I can get it running. This is my first saw I will have ever gone this far on and it is all that's to this wonderful site.