Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou gmax , Im not to flash at that but I will try n do something, I found several photos of 075,s that look very much like mine but not any that show the auto chain oil adjusting leaver that on the exhaust side plus has the thumb oiler plunger on the front , the spare parts box I got with the sae has barrel and piston that measured 58 mil in dia so if thar helps and it has a tolminson carb on it ???, thanks again bloke yeah

Thankyou gmax , Im not to flash at that but I will try n do something, I found several photos of 075,s that look very much like mine but not any that show the auto chain oil adjusting leaver that on the exhaust side plus has the thumb oiler plunger on the front , the spare parts box I got with the sae has barrel and piston that measured 58 mil in dia so if thar helps and it has a tolminson carb on it ???, thanks again bloke yeah
Check your Inbox.

I need a parts and service Manual for a 346xp and a 281xp. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of MS 441, Does anyone have a service manual for this saw? I would like to read threw it before I embark on this project.

After a long dry period where there was nothing cheap and interesting for sale in my area, I bought a nice Poulan 3700.

Poulan 3700 IPL and Manual please?

Thanks in advance, Chris.

I would like to beg for a Service (Repair not User) Manual for a Stihl MS250 if anyone would be so kind. Thank you.

Back