Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.purplewave.com/auction/100630A/item/1021

I own a splitter just like this i have had it four years now. Its a L35 LaFonte Green Machine log splitter.

Anyone have a manual for it??

Hi, I'm a newbie here but I just picked up an old L-35 Green Machine that started and stalled 2x splitting a very knotty test log. I bought it anyway. I changed oil in the 8HP original B&S and drained all the hydraulic. Problem is that the low pressure hydraulic filter (that the auto parts place matched to the one on this unit whose name is not legible) is not the correct thread. It spins only 1.25 turns when the old one turns 3.25 turns and its threads have the appearance of crossthread damage (although it sealed fine). The stem for the filter is not damaged but appears much more coarse than the one they matched it to. I returned it (WIX 51602). Maybe you have the same unit and the correct filter part number?

Can someone please send me a BR600/550 parts diagram. I have the service manual, just need the parts diagrams/fiches. Thank you in advance!

Has anybody got a poulan pro 365 manual? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Back