Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see the Thread I started long ago to help others still lives!

Been away from chainsaws and collecting/tinkering for a number of years but stumbled upon an MS201TC at a knockdown price I couldn't refuse.

Does anyone have IPLs or workshop manuals for the MS201TC? It's the late 2017 version with some sort of electronically controlled carb, I gather there have been a number of revisions since release.

Thanks in advance.

Been away from chainsaws and collecting/tinkering for a number of years but stumbled upon an MS201TC at a knockdown price I couldn't refuse.

Does anyone have IPLs or workshop manuals for the MS201TC? It's the late 2017 version with some sort of electronically controlled carb, I gather there have been a number of revisions since release.

Thanks in advance.
Well my friend, saying it's been successful is probably an understatement. Thanks for getting it going, It's been helpful more than once. Steve

Thanks in advance.
Check your inbox

Gday guys and gals back again to beg or should i say possibly sell my self for this one as a bit of a long shot but chasing a manual/ parts break down for a whitehead 108/mag any help greatly appreciated!

Needing an old IPL for either the Stihl 030, 031, or early 045AV that uses the early standoff type 1113 640 3200 oil pump.

All the IPLs that I can find are showing the later common flat mount oil pump 1113 640 3201 applications.

TIA!

Needing an old IPL for either the Stihl 030, 031, or early 045AV that uses the early standoff type 1113 640 3200 oil pump.

All the IPLs that I can find are showing the later common flat mount oil pump 1113 640 3201 applications.

TIA!
Early 030, 031, 045, 056 ipls should show the 1113 640 3200 oil pump. Can't find one. Maybe @PogoInTheWoods would know where to look?

Latest posts

Back