Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looneytunesfarm

looneytunesfarm

ArboristSite Lurker
Once again and not knowing sure if i am doing this right, I find myself in need of a manual. Does any one have the McCulloch Bar and Accessories catalog 180119-RI. Trying to use it to cross reference some parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

ray benson
Once again and not knowing sure if i am doing this right, I find myself in need of a manual. Does any one have the McCulloch Bar and Accessories catalog 180119-RI. Trying to use it to cross reference some parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
You are in the right place. But , I haven't seen that catalog. You could ask in the McCulloch chainsaw thread. They might have it.
https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/mcculloch-chain-saws.71126/page-2193

ray benson
This McCulloch catalog doesn't have a number on it but it may be what you need.

Attachments

• Chain Bars Catalog.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
ray benson
ray benson
dave4

dave4

Hi, I'm looking for a parts and service manual for a Stihl HT-KM pole pruner.
I think there were two versions - I need a manual for the earlier model. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts