Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to find instructions for how to remove and replace the carb on my ms271. Is there a manual which explains how?

Hello all:

Not too long ago I needed an ipl for a Stihl 051. I graciously received one. Unfortunately, that ipl did not cover the version of 051 I have. My saw has a worn roller bearing on the PTO side. The ipl I have shows a ball bearing with different (smaller) dimensions.

If there’s a way that someone knows of a different ipl that displays my version of saw with the crank that has a large lobe and roller bearing on clutch side, that would help my quest immensely.

With all that said, short of an ipl, the part numbers will do.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello all:

Not too long ago I needed an ipl for a Stihl 051. I graciously received one. Unfortunately, that ipl did not cover the version of 051 I have. My saw has a worn roller bearing on the PTO side. The ipl I have shows a ball bearing with different (smaller) dimensions.

If there’s a way that someone knows of a different ipl that displays my version of saw with the crank that has a large lobe and roller bearing on clutch side, that would help my quest immensely.

With all that said, short of an ipl, the part numbers will do.

Thanks in advance!!
I see roller brgs in this one.

Attachments

• 050-051 Revisions - '86.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 0
Does anyone have IPL and Service Manual for top handle chainsaw Alpina Castor CJ 300/ Alpina A-2500 (from the specifications on Mike Acres Chainsaw Collectors Site, it looks like it's made by the licence from Redmax (Komatsu Zenoah) 2500TS)?

Does anyone have IPL and Service Manual for top handle chainsaw Alpina Castor CJ 300/ Alpina A-2500 (from the specifications on Mike Acres Chainsaw Collectors Site, it looks like it's made by the licence from Redmax (Komatsu Zenoah) 2500TS)?
Check your inbox for an ipl.

Back