Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jbbachky

jbbachky

Hi Guys, I'm hoping to get my eyes on a 395 xp service manual ... my machine is about 5 years old and has always drained the oil tank within a day or two and doesn't seem like enough oil is getting to the bar when its running. I run either a 20 or 36 inch bar. Thanks!

ray benson
Hi Guys, I'm hoping to get my eyes on a 395 xp service manual ... my machine is about 5 years old and has always drained the oil tank within a day or two and doesn't seem like enough oil is getting to the bar when its running. I run either a 20 or 36 inch bar. Thanks!
Check your inbox

kane98

kane98

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
I’m not sure about this but the service manuals for 050,051,075,& 076 manual are pretty much the same but not sure about the 056. But I have a place that you can get one if you want to pay for it if you can wait till this evening. It’s on my iPad. You can also get a parts list.

ray benson
I’m not sure about this but the service manuals for 050,051,075,& 076 manual are pretty much the same but not sure about the 056. But I have a place that you can get one if you want to pay for it if you can wait till this evening. It’s on my iPad. You can also get a parts list.
I have sent Stihl manuals to several guys previously that paid 12-14 bucks per manual and the resolution was very poor. They were very happy with the ones we share.

kane98

kane98

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
I have sent Stihl manuals to several guys previously that paid 12-14 bucks per manual and the resolution was very poor. They were very happy with the ones we share.
Absolutely I know I’m good with your manuals. But I thought somebody couldn’t get the 07 manual. I don’t think they are available anywhere but mediacat

ray benson
Absolutely I know I’m good with your manuals. But I thought somebody couldn’t get the 07 manual. I don’t think they are available anywhere but mediacat
Haven't heard of anyone having an 07 Stihl service manual. Even the mediacat crowd never came forward with one. Only a small Clymer service manual. If you have an 07 service manual I would sure like a copy. And would pass it on to quite a few guys.

Latest posts