Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a service manual for the backpack blower redmax ebz8560 and any service bulletins please and thank you
Luckily manuals library had the service manual. It is attached. Never heard of anyone talking about a service bulletin for a piece of Redmax equipment.

Attachments

• ebz8560 sm.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 2
Luckily manuals library had the service manual. It is attached. Never heard of anyone talking about a service bulletin for a piece of Redmax equipment.
Thank you kindly. The only known SB I'm aware of was one in 2011 for a bunch of 8500, 7500, etc think it was caught quickly as the serial numbers seem to be low. other than that I've never stumbled on one.

Attachments

• SERVICE BULLETIN # SB11-03R1.pdf
    428.5 KB · Views: 1
Thank you kindly. The only known SB I'm aware of was one in 2011 for a bunch of 8500, 7500, etc think it was caught quickly as the serial numbers seem to be low. other than that I've never stumbled on one.
here's another that was helpful today that can be passed around

Attachments

• BCZ-260-Emissions-Bulletin-1.pdf
    138 KB · Views: 1
Hello there, I searched on the forum and Google but couldn't find a catalog from oregon with all the needle roller bearing references they make. I have the one with all drums ,chains ,bars .. but that's all .

Hello there, I searched on the forum and Google but couldn't find a catalog from oregon with all the needle roller bearing references they make. I have the one with all drums ,chains ,bars .. but that's all .
2020 Oregon catalog has sprocket bearing numbers by saw model starting on page 273.
https://online.flippingbook.com/view/869194/273/

Also bearing numbers in the attached sprocket reference pdf

Attachments

• Oregon sprocket reference.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I’m here to beg for a workshop manual for a MS181C, I’m sure loads of people have asked before but I can’t find one. Also any carb manual which gives the initial adjustment settings and RPM settings 🤣

I inherited an awesome Stihl 044 from my FIL after he passed and it needs some TLC.
Anyone have a repair manual?
It’s an older model, not sure if that matters. Thanks!

Hello,
Can someone help with a service manual for the stihl 045 AV, i’ve seen dozens of posts here but all replies were “check your inbox”.
Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back