Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your inbox
Can you send me the 2375le service manual too? I was gifted a non runner and for sake of learning and experience I am planning on tearing it down. It has a a scored piston ( I can see that with the muffler removed). I see complete cylinder and piston kits on Amazon for as little as $30. And a piston and ring set for as little as $13.

Also can you advise me how to identify which Type version the saw might be. I see Type 1 and Type 2 breakdowns at Jacks Small Engines site but recently I saw a Type 5 pdf. I looked all over the saw but could find no other tags or markings. Any tips on this would be greatly apps

Thanks

Chuck Spitler

Can you send me the 2375le service manual too? I was gifted a non runner and for sake of learning and experience I am planning on tearing it down. It has a a scored piston ( I can see that with the muffler removed). I see complete cylinder and piston kits on Amazon for as little as $30. And a piston and ring set for as little as $13.

Also can you advise me how to identify which Type version the saw might be. I see Type 1 and Type 2 breakdowns at Jacks Small Engines site but recently I saw a Type 5 pdf. I looked all over the saw but could find no other tags or markings. Any tips on this would be greatly apps

Thanks

Chuck Spitler
Check your inbox. Ask the Poulan question in Niks Poulan thread. @RedneckChainsawRepair may know.
https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/niks-poulan-thread.98495/page-3009

Hello,
I am new to this site so hoping for some help please.
I am after a service manual for a old Poulen Professional 56cc Model P 3400 chainsaw please as it has now started playing up and I suspect the carby needs attention.
Thank you for any help.

Hello folks,
I'm looking for a service manual for olympyk 264f / oleo mac
I found it online at Chainsawr.com and paid $5 for a link that expired after 5 uses :rolleyes:
I would greatly appreciate any help! Cheers!

Hello folks,
I'm looking for a service manual for olympyk 264f / oleo mac
I found it online at Chainsawr.com and paid $5 for a link that expired after 5 uses :rolleyes:
I would greatly appreciate any help! Cheers!
Check your inbox for a small Clymer service manual. I don't see a service manual at chainsawr for the 264f.

For anyone who doesn't want to pay $5, I didn't realize I could download and copy it . Here it is compressed Olympyk 264f / oleo mac service manual

Attachments

• 264fServiceManual - Copy-compressed.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back