Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• PPT-266 om.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Thanks, Ray. I found the IPL diagrams on Parts Tree. Looks like the problem is in the fan case. Could be a broken spring that engages the shoes with the clutch. The drive cable is rotating all along the pole if you turn the drive sprocket by hand. But, if the spring broke, it seems the clutch would be frozen in the drive position, not in neutral. So, a loose cable connection has to be somewhere or the drum clutch connection is stripped. I'll keep looking.

Good afternoon all,

I have a dual alaskan sawmill powered by Jonesered 111S engines. They sat for about 15 years with fuel in the tanks. I have cleaned out both tanks, varnish and all. I started the first engine up after three pulls and it runs well and up to full power. The second one will not start and will not produced a spark so I think it may be the coil or the magneto.

Wondering if anyone has the service manual for the 111S that I can reference?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20240229_163128.jpg
    20240229_163128.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I am new to this forum so forgive me if I am in the wrong place. I inherited my father's Poulan Super 25da and don't have any manuals or user guides to support it. I broke the pull rope first thing so I am dealing on how to re-route and tie it off to the pully. Before it snapped, the engine was running as long as I put gas in the carb. Wouldn't pick up from the tank. Probably need to put rebuild kit in carb before I go much farther into my new adventure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Bigdaddy0442

I am new to this forum so forgive me if I am in the wrong place. I inherited my father's Poulan Super 25da and don't have any manuals or user guides to support it. I broke the pull rope first thing so I am dealing on how to re-route and tie it off to the pully. Before it snapped, the engine was running as long as I put gas in the carb. Wouldn't pick up from the tank. Probably need to put rebuild kit in carb before I go much farther into my new adventure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Bigdaddy0442
Check your inbox

Hello I’m looking for a service manual and parts Manuel for a stihl 200t. Also any other information or bulletins that would help thanks!

Latest posts

Back