The Descriptive Process

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the idiots who pull perfectly harmless spark arrestors in chainsaw and brush saw mufflers:

A person down the hill from our crew lit 13 acres on fire. We're still mopping it up and will be charging him back $11,000. I should charge him more because ai lost a half-day. The cause? An ember from a saw muffler.

Don't be stupid. If they get dirty and clogged, clean them. It's that easy.

I got the damn poison oaks again. It's in some more-unpleasant-than-usual places.
Hope you don't itch for too long. Thankfully, PO doesn't bother me much. Below is the next phase of our meadow reclamation project. The wall of green (6-7 feet tall) in the foreground is your nemesis. The FS560 mows it down nicely.
PO in GM.jpg

Hope you don't itch for too long. Thankfully, PO doesn't bother me much. Below is the next phase of our meadow reclamation project. The wall of green (6-7 feet tall) in the foreground is your nemesis. The FS560 mows it down nicely.
View attachment 437818

Oh, man, just the sight of that makes me itch. I'd need to be in a full hazmat suit to cut in there.

View attachment 437818
Kill it, kill it all!

Then 2,4 D the ground it lived in....

Latest posts

Back