The Diary of a Chain Builder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we just have to be carefull around him now and we may have to ask for his greatness to bless our get togethers now cause he is a superstar now
i think i am going to wait a while till the rush is over

Wow! What a trip that was! Ed kicked me out on the way back from New Brunswick because I smoked in his truck and caught the nitro on fire, and all the time I thought it was just beaver piss. He wouldn't let me drink either, so I poked back a couple of swigs of the beaver piss and got hammered.
Anyway I had to hitch hike from Quebec City to Toronto, I got a ride right away,all the way home with two French girls in a van and passed Ed on the 401.
Ed and I arn't talking anymore because of the fire, but that's no biggy, I don't need him anyway. Dennis Cahoon is building me a 20 lb. bike saw on alcohol.
John

YA you limp wristed dork , I think that you arenot Bernie's favourite person either, he called me last night and was pissed at your statements on chainfiling or i think he called it chain dulling , what kind of carb did you have on the 385 cause i picked out alot of stuff that was husky in colour out of that 6400 dolmar, i guess it got hunger and thought if i can beat you i can eat you

Here's a picture of the moped your new 20lb. hot saw motors coming out Gypo logger. I just sold it to Cahoon on Ebay. Fred

YA you limp wristed jerk , i saw you pass me on the 401 , those 2 girls < i think they were girls but just could of been men as easy>
were the uglyest things i have ever saw, edit: too graphic, Darin
I think that moped is still more motor than he can handle . Should he leave the back wheel on so he can ride it up to the stage when it is time for him to run

Back