The Driveway

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice,
that is a lot of wood. I am assuming you sell it? If not how long does that last????

Driveway? I don't see any driveway....I just see lots of wood! :rock:

Nice looks like about one years worth of wood for me. I'll guess maybe 6-7 cord

Last edited:
Driveway...

Yep, you can drive through there..with your skateboard! hahahaha!

Nice pile man, looking good!

I looked at the pic again.

You couldn't do that in my town. Zoning police would be all over that inside of a month. Regulations say that all wood must be stored on elevated (non-wooden) racks at least 6' above the ground.

Looks like a nice bunch of wood, though.

You couldn't do that in my town. Zoning police would be all over that inside of a month. Regulations say that all wood must be stored on elevated (non-wooden) racks at least 6' above the ground.

What? they expect you to get a fork lift to stack your wood 6 ft high off the ground?

Could only imagine how dangerous that is to pile wood that high in the air! What were they thinking? Wait! People that make those regulations usually don't!

Long shot here, but I think he forgot to shift the ' to a ".

Then again, Lawmakers don't seem to have a clue eh? Look at some of the gun laws :hmm3grin2orange:

What? they expect you to get a fork lift to stack your wood 6 ft high off the ground?

Damn! I hate typo's. And I thought I looked for that error, too. Sorry guys!

That would be 6", not 6'. I think the 6" rule is to keep the termites from moving in. So far as I know, there is no limit to how tall you can stack it.

Latest posts

Back