The great Aussie challenge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a wee bit! I screwed up the guys name is Gary not Dave ! dave built my mate from Coomas saw! Sorry Gary!
2.1 Seconds seems to have quietened things down!

MacMuncher....Gary's claim on his website is 2.01 on 24" pine. Both of my 500's have cut under that record on the same weekend at Grass Valley, Ca. in 2004, 1.94 and 1.84 on 24" pine. It's documented. Sorry Mate,.....No brag just fact!.....Hahahahahahaha!

Don't worry Dennis. When these guys start setting their own records.........................

Fred

MacMuncher....Gary's claim on his website is 2.01 on 24" pine. Both of my 500's have cut under that record on the same weekend at Grass Valley, Ca. in 2004, 1.94 and 1.84 on 24" pine. It's documented. Sorry Mate,.....No brag just fact!.....Hahahahahahaha!
No problem for me to stand corrected! Just that I was on the spot to Gary set his! All jokes and crap aside it would be good for all to get together! not for bike saws, but production hotsaw, but alas ther is a small problem of distance.

is it just me.. or do i remember some aussie named BOB running something orange and white and still getting smoked? bring a 4 cube saw to Placerville and be prepared to be smoked even more! the gloves are off this year bro!

Mac Bob runs 066!
www.nwchainsaw.com/mcbob.wmv

my second place in the 4 cube class with a 3 cube saw was fun!
http://www.nwchainsaw.com/secondplace.wmv

is it just me.. or do i remember some aussie named BOB running something orange and white and still getting smoked? bring a 4 cube saw to Placerville and be prepared to be smoked even more! the gloves are off this year bro!

Mac Bob runs 066!
www.nwchainsaw.com/mcbob.wmv

my second place in the 4 cube class with a 3 cube saw was fun!
http://www.nwchainsaw.com/secondplace.wmv
When a man uses another mans saw, it is not the same as using ones own! This year will be differnt yes indeed ! He will have his own! Do you fellas think you could get some harder work? And how about a square mortis race, or maybe just a 3 cut mortis.

Well ya better get ya butt over to Placerville ole mate so i can kick ya butt as well .....................

Mean Husqvarna Hmmmmmmmmmmm Ha Ha
why should i drive that far when dennis can take care of you guys is dennis invited last time i new he was not invited because he beets everybody there:deadhorse:

There's a really good chance i can make the 7000 plus mile trip to Placerville whats wrong ya live to close old mate.

If a little drive in the country bothers you then Hmmmmmmmm.

Tell Dennis we race chainsaw against chainsaw not against bikesaws or whatever ya call them.

See ya at Placerville in October and don't forget to sharpen ya chain.

Mc Bob

There's a really good chance i can make the 7000 plus mile trip to Placerville whats wrong ya live to close old mate.

If a little drive in the country bothers you then Hmmmmmmmm.

Tell Dennis we race chainsaw against chainsaw not against bikesaws or whatever ya call them.

See ya at Placerville in October and don't forget to sharpen ya chain.

Mc Bob

Would you care to put a small wager on it Mr. OZ I won't make the trip but will send a saw!!!!!! I know a few good operators out there.(very few) :laugh:

I suppose i'd luv to take you up on that but i'm sorry i don't have the money that some of you fellas have so don't try to phyic a fella out i put my money into my saws not on vanity.

Also i'm the one spending money coming to the states pity you can't do like wise it is not as far for you.

Mc Bender Bob

Would you care to put a small wager on it Mr. OZ I won't make the trip but will send a saw!!!!!! I know a few good operators out there.(very few) :laugh:
We dont race for money !! We race for fun!! But the loser paying for a steak dinner would not be out of the question!! So Helsel bring a bib as the Flea and I like to eat!

why should i drive that far when dennis can take care of you guys is dennis invited last time i new he was not invited because he beets everybody there:deadhorse:
No good to Dennis !! No bike saws ! Dont forget we run real chainsaws not something the wheels fell off! And hey you wont drive that far and we are going to fly 7000 miles! The only thing I can figure is that ya Husky wont cut the mustard! Now thats mean:clap:

No offense to the Rupleys who run the show, but there are ALOT of bigger shows than that one.

Down here in the south we have 5 saw classes without adding the bikesaws. Be our guest.

Funny thing is this scenario plays out several times every year. Guys in one part of the world think people somewhere else are pushovers. Then they go and get their butts whipped. I'm one of the few stupid enough to travel for a whipping.

BTW I think Dennis has enough production saws to hold his own, but don't let me stop you..........

Fred

No offense to the Rupleys who run the show, but there are ALOT of bigger shows than that one.

Down here in the south we have 5 saw classes without adding the bikesaws. Be our guest.

Funny thing is this scenario plays out several times every year. Guys in one part of the world think people somewhere else are pushovers. Then they go and get their butts whipped. I'm one of the few stupid enough to travel for a whipping.

BTW I think Dennis has enough production saws to hold his own, but don't let me stop you..........

Fred

Don't get us wrong fellas we too enjoy the fun and friendships these type of events encourage that why i came over last year to meet good people and make friends and that i certainly did so to those who gave me a warm welcome and spoilt me rotten thank you.

I personnally have nothing against bike saws it's that i don't compete in that area and personnally preferr the hot chainsaws, i'll come for the sake of the event regardless of the outcome whether i win or lose as i said it's the friendships i value most.

I would luv to travel more but time and of cause money are the main concern and that will no doubt stop me from shaking hands with you fellas at a lot of other events. We are as competitive by nature as you don't worry about that ...... hopefully that day will arrive and we can saw a little saw dust together it's just that my saw will be off and cooling down before yours has finished cutting.

Hopefully i will get to meet some of you fellas during my visit when myself and McMuncher can kick your butts between us.

Mc "Bender" Bob.

how about a pink slip race? willing to put your saw up? if you want to do a 4ci race i will put mine up against yours.

Latest posts

Back