The hot tub is up and running!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joesell

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I've been gathering parts and planning how to connect my hot tub to my owb for about 1 year. I really wasn't in a hurry to get it going, so I'm right on schedule. Some of you may remember that I had a pretty big set back last week when my owb sprung a leak.

Well I'm happy to say, that because of that set back, I was able to move my hot tub in place and get it hooked up.

After a year of planning, and hording parts, I was a little nervous that it wouldn't work the way I hoped.

Well, except for a couple of small leaks that popped up after my hx heated up, all is well.

Just about every project I do has some hitch, something that doesn't work right, something that doesn't go as planned.

I'm happy to say, this one went exactly as planned! The tub heats up on demand, and shuts off after its up to temp. I couldn't be happier with the way it went.20141004_143310.jpg20141013_121957.jpg

Hot tub!! That's winter cheatin'! HAHAHAHA!

Glad it went smooth for ya. I am not a huge fan of plumbing either, do it when I have to and cross fingers then.

how did you plumb it in ?? control it ??
i've been thinkin (for years) of heating mine in the winter with the owb, but getting around all the electronics seems abit difficult..

Latest posts

Back