The house my chainsaw built

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I doubt anyone here actually remembers me, but I thought I'd take a second to show you the house I built with my chainsaw.

I remember your posts from a while back....at one time I read all 50 plus back pages of threads and the handle Kayaklogger is a memorable one.:D

And congratulations on that little house,it is super cool!

Thanks for posting.

P:S
Loved the kayak log race of "09"!

Nothing better then doing some large task with a bunch of great folks!

Nice job

That is an awesome house. My girlfriend would love to find some place like that to move into.

Your driftwood kayak is also awesome.

You do great work!!!

I'm envious! I would love to build a log house one day and mill all the timber for it myself. Really nicely crafted and designed :msp_thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing that ! :rock:
You're design and the materials have come together cleanly and quite beautifully.

I really like the staircase. I don't know if you used solid log pieces or did any hollowing to cut a little weight off but way to go!. It's a beauty.

I'm a sucker for walnut. I love the kitchen counter.

I'm guessing that the shiny little sink was one of your best purchases ever. :msp_wink:

Old Blue

Wow, impressive!!!

I am glad I found this post. I am looking to do the same thing in a year or so. Lots of great ideas and great motivation. Bookmarked for future reference, great work!!!!!!

Do you care to give us a close-up of the siding? Beautiful house! I've fallen in love with the walnut counter tops, and that staircase is magnificent as well.

kayaklogger i just revisited your website and loved the japanese bath house link which i hadn't seen last time. if you guys haven't seen that one check it out.
:rock:

Latest posts

Back