The Kuliens (boots) Are Here! Or, Smurfed Again!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water only removes the salt,it does not replace the oil. As to gologit you have a issue with me because some stump wart hurt your ego some time back when your a kid and your taking it out on me and I have not clue as to why your so hateful. I feel sorry that you have to trash someone who has not knowledge of you or reasons for being so spiteful toward some one who is not even present to defend themselves. I have no clue what this former member did nor do I give ####in rat ### what he or she did. Let it go already. I am fresh meat here and I already feel like I am back in high school :taped:

As if the piss-poor sentence structure/typos don't give it away... :rolleyes2:

Rinseing your boots with water is always a good thing. The tops of boots stay nice for a long time because your pants keep them clean and in particular wipe the dust off. Rinse the outside of your boots each day when you get home and put them on a boot dryer. Peet dryers are a great cheap product. Bailey's and Madsen's sell them, so do hundreds of other places. Every month or so mix up a half gallon of baking soda solution and pour it into your boots. Let it stand for a few minutes then pour it down the sink and put the boots on the dryer. My favorite boot dressing is Obenhaufs applied with a hair dryer or in the summer smeared on and left in the sun for a day. I touch up with Obenhaufs oil regularly. Boots take alot grease to be kept in top shape. Finally send them back to the factory for resoleing before they are completely shot.

BTW having two pairs of boots to wear on alternate days esp when you are living out of a truck or campsite will help longevity.

2dogs has it right. How you care for your boots determines how long they will last. Most us do not work a pair of boots to death like the smoke stompers do:laugh: I have seen smoke stomper boots that were a name brand boot fail in a month, maintenance was regular and they failed,pumice soils eat boots :laugh: Regular cleaning is good to check for wear and weak spots in the boots. In the office I still wear a pair of double stacks for comfort reason. The price of pins is crazy from one company to the next. Has anyone tried the Redwing pins?

I have no clue what your ####in issue is. I am not this man or woman your talking about. If you were right how stupid would they be to steal another members account get real . This was my dads account and he did not now this man or woman your talking about. He had very few friends and less family to boot. Go pester some one else. I ask one question and treated like I am criminal:angry:

Bye... (again)

Gary

hell i would even take a drive over the hill and have a sit down with him and see what it would take to have him fit in . but that prob won't happen with the attitude that he has. allways willing to help if it's wanted.

hell i would even take a drive over the hill and have a sit down with him and see what it would take to have him fit in . but that prob won't happen with the attitude that he has. allways willing to help if it's wanted.

He doesn't have an attitude, it was put on for show. Poor guy is doing all the wrong things to try and fit in.

Skoty is as mellow as they come IRL.

I have followed this site for awhile as a guest. Kinda think their is good and bad to all the members. This chap had some good points to him,just seemed like people only were looking for the bad . Kinda liked the ramblings coming from that end of the earth. He was a tad off his rocker but still made some sense about the ways of the world. For me it makes a site more interesting when you have a few guys like him in the fray,balances out the site.:smile2: We all have a differnt view on the world,that is what makes us human. Now then what are kids saying about sloping back cuts? Let me know what the group calls a sloping back cut,kinda not sure what you define as sloping back cut:msp_confused:

Back