The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warped5

Warped5

WingNut
A homelite bar will fit with a small amount of work yes. A large mount Husky (009) will fit after about 5 minutes work with a good file.

What kind of re-work is required on that Homelite bar, Chris?

My Oregon guide shows they are extremely similar and Carlton has them listed as the same mount.

Thanks!

DSS

Cowshot
What kind of re-work is required on that Homelite bar, Chris?

My Oregon guide shows they are extremely similar and Carlton has them listed as the same mount.

Thanks!

I believe you have to relocate the oiler hole a bit, I'd have to go home and look to be sure. It will fit the studs ok IIRC.

67L36Driver
I believe you have to relocate the oiler hole a bit, I'd have to go home and look to be sure. It will fit the studs ok IIRC.

Yup, Dremel workover.

Go back 5-8 pages in the Pioneer thread and maybe find where I posted pics. of a 15" Remington bar mod. to fit a P-41. Remy and Homie are same basic pattern.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Yep. I have one S E-Z with the factory spike, one with a 'home made' spike....and several (including parts saws) with no spike set.

While I'm whining about Homelite spikes..........I need a spike set for my XL-103.

Latest posts