The made in north america Old Magnesium Swap Meet.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
031av

Thanks for the info... I found an online source "Rotory Corp Canada" and placed an order... brand new spring for just under $14... shipping on top though.

One step closer:rock::rock::rock:

Hi Rowan,

Noticed that you had an 031, how do you like it. I picked up an old one than needs some work do you think it's worth it. The local Stihl dealer laughs when I ask about parts.

Regards,

Lee from Huntsville:msp_unsure:

Hi Rowan,

Noticed that you had an 031, how do you like it. I picked up an old one than needs some work do you think it's worth it. The local Stihl dealer laughs when I ask about parts.

Regards,

Lee from Huntsville:msp_unsure:

To be honest I have it running but that's about it... Sounds awesome. My Grampa had it in his basement and when he was moving out to the home I grabbed it up. The chain he had on it doesn't match the bar so I haven't put it into wood yet. Got lucky on it though... dumped out the 20+yr old gas put fresh mix in it and it fired up on the 3rd pull. Before I really run it, I'll be checking over the fuel system and vac testing it.

It's a "one of these days" project for me. Currently I'm focused on trying to get an old RA going. Grampa had one of those too that I remembered from my childhood, could only find the bar for it at his place prior to his departure... He couldn't remember what he did with the saw..

PS I'm in Mississauga now but from Tweed.

Something for the MAC guy

I found this in my Dad's shed.
I hoped somebody here could use/have.
I am looking for some Husky 288 parts.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Mac Super 250 project

Parts and bits are coming from the excellent membership we have here on AS! Many thanks to those contributors!

Rings are coming off feeBay ...

Still need a full wrap handle .... anyone?

I have stuff ..

Monster Remington parts needed.

Looking for the A.F. cover and whatever passes for a filter element for a Remington MM400 or Yardmaster.

attachment.php

And, the plate or bar clamp that goes on over the bar. Need something to block off the outboard end of the oiler hole.

attachment.php

What?? You were expecting a PL-6??

We got stuff.

Carl.

needing the handle cover for a poulan 2000. don't care if its green or black or paisley for that matter. just need it in one contiguous piece. finally gonna replace seals on this thing and would like the handle to be complete. thanks, jerry

needing the handle cover for a poulan 2000. don't care if its green or black or paisley for that matter. just need it in one contiguous piece. finally gonna replace seals on this thing and would like the handle to be complete. thanks, jerry

Jerry, can ya post a pic? I may have ya covered on this one ..

If he doesn't, I think I have one(if it's the part I think it is anyway).

Still need a handle brace for my Homelite 750. Someone here was going to send me one and it's never showed up. I don't know if he forgot or it got lost in the mail, and I apparently deleted the PM's when cleaning out my inbox. :msp_blushing:

If he doesn't, I think I have one(if it's the part I think it is anyway)...

thanks guys. here's a pic. its the cracked "insert" that fits into the handle and is secured with the single screw. its sitting on the saw next to the handle.
oh, just for the record, its a pp180 not a 2000.
thanks, jerry
attachment.php

Looking for a 24-30 inch bar for .404 pitch to fit 'Fat Alice' (Pioneer/IEL model RA). 5/16" studs.

I have a 26"(?) Mall bar to trade. Or, ?.

View attachment 305422]View attachment 305424View attachment 305426

I have an NOS 28"-ish Pioneer branded hardnose. Has a 5/16" slot, but I'm not sure if it'd fit your saws. Will get you a pic of the mount. Can't remember the gauge at the moment. Probably /058 or .063. Will check. I'm sure we could work out a trade....

I have an NOS 28"-ish Pioneer branded hardnose. Has a 5/16" slot, but I'm not sure if it'd fit your saws. Will get you a pic of the mount. Can't remember the gauge at the moment. Probably /058 or .063. Will check. I'm sure we could work out a trade....

99% of those bars are .058. I've never seen .063, only a few .050. I'm not sure what mount an RA takes.

99% of those bars are .058. I've never seen .063, only a few .050. I'm not sure what mount an RA takes.

I haven't been able to pin it down either. Just the 5/16" stud part that I'm sure of.

The RA has a rim drive drum so we can go to 3/8" if need be.

The two NOS 24" Pioneer bars I got a while back are for the P-40 types. 3/8" studs.

Last edited:
Looks to me like it'd work. The tail of my bar is roughly the same width, and the oiler hole/slot is in about the same place (despite looking different). Only real difference I can see is that the tail of my bar slot is closed.

Latest posts

Back