• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ksSMOjE.jpg

Tyrone Biggums!

Stop for a second everyone. A member stated that his Dad had passed and everyone just went past it like he never even said it.

I know he is not a long time member, and I know he is not a "builder", but this is just wrong.

A little respect, and some acknowledgment.

Stop for a second everyone. A member stated that his Dad had passed and everyone just went past it like he never even said it.

I know he is not a long time member, and I know he is not a "builder", but this is just wrong.

Stop for a second? I buried a friend last week and I buried a very good friend this week. Who posts about loosing a friend or loved one in a thread like this?

I sent a PM.......

You girdle is a little tight ain't it?

AS is up BTW......

Oh hell, this is AS. :(

Latest posts

Back