• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a nice tractor, like this one?

e4ezypu4.jpg
Not really Steven. You win.

Hey not to drag this thread to far off topic, but I need Some advise. Need to cut down some crepe myrtle plants in the yard. Which would be a better, longer lasting, fastest cutting saw the 562XP or MS362 cm? Would used motor oil be okay for linking the blade? Also 40:1 or 50:1? Oh and can I use E85?

Hey not to drag this thread to far off topic, but I need Some advise. Need to cut down some crepe myrtle plants in the yard. Which would be a better, longer lasting, fastest cutting saw the 562XP or MS362 cm? Would used motor oil be okay for linking the blade? Also 40:1 or 50:1? Oh and can I use E85?
Yes

I'm disappointed that this thread has gotten so far off track. The 362 is one of the best saws ever made. I like mine so much I got a tattoo to commemorate it.

1658660778_shitty_tattoo_xlarge.jpeg

Supposedly that girl in picture cheated on her tattoo artist boyfriend. I remember reading the story. He was supposed to give her a dragon back piece or something and he accidentally farked it up lol

Whichever one choose make sure your muffler isn't opened up too much or else you'll "loose" torque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question:

If I bolt a boring bar to the rear wheel of a tractor, is there any reason I couldn't cut squish bands with it?

Discuss.

I hate to ask, but how else is you going to cut a squish band?

For a crepe myrtle an 088 is what you need.

Back