• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Moody 362 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MustangMike
I have never seen so many responses to something you are supposedly not interested in in my life!

Is everyone really that bored that you just don't go to a thread you are interest in?

I'm glad I was out cutting wood today, maybe everyone should try it.

And I liked that saw with the fancy muffler, any videos of it running?

KG441c

KG441c

Keith
I have never seen so many responses to something you are supposedly not interested in in my life!

Is everyone really that bored that you just don't go to a thread you are interest in?

well what did ur nephew think?

windthrown

windthrown

361 Junkie
It's a dying profession now, especially the small printing presses. Coping machines are taking over and the internet is killing magazine sales and newspapers. Also books.

Do not feel alone. Lots of dying professions in the US of late. Engineers are all being replaced with cheap H1-Bs from India and China, or the jobs are being off-shored to Asia. I do not envy the recent college grads here. I graduated in the 80's and the future was bright.

Latest posts