The MS461.........A Peek Inside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeeezz Randy that's not an exhaust port that is just one big ass gaping ditch. Looks like you tried to cut an expansion chamber in there. I hope it's got some some serious top end pull with that canyon of hole. Good thing you put the screens and **** in there to keep the cold air off the rings, really? wow...

And I worry about going too far. Your way past gone. See what CAD does to your sense of perception!

I gota go fix a kiln, you guys are killing me...

he did good on my 460 the thing is not in the same class as the stock one i sold it's miles ahead

Geeeezz Randy that's not an exhaust port that is just one big ass gaping ditch. Looks like you tried to cut an expansion chamber in there. I hope it's got some some serious top end pull with that canyon of hole. Good thing you put the screens and **** in there to keep the cold air off the rings, really? wow...

And I worry about going too far. Your way past gone. See what CAD does to your sense of perception!

go big or go home :msp_wink:

it actually looks like what he did to my hybrid looking down the muffler ,it runs pretty good ,lots of tourque ,pulls a 32 inch bar real nice in fir

I'm heading out to put some time on this saw.........later. :msp_wink:

Wow, sounds like a rough gig man. LOL:rolleyes2:

Have fun! You could be about to go in and clean up after 1000 Jr. High kids. Id take running a saw anyday! Matter of fact...I already did today.

It's not nearly as big as you seem to perceive. I have a pattern I use that fits the muffler after removing the baffle and the lip......

I can say that this saw freaking rips. :msp_sneaky:

I've been noodling with a 25" 8 pin and square ground chain.......holy ####.......I mean dammit.

:msp_smile:

It's not nearly as big as you seem to perceive. I have a pattern I use that fits the muffler after removing the baffle and the lip......

I've been noodling with a 25" 8 pin and square ground chain.......holy ####.......I mean dammit.

giggle giggle haha hehe giggle giggle now I really want one

manhole_cover.JPG

:D

ill bring 25in 404 bar with 8pin. that be a true test :msp_smile:

Yes I bet they are, I'd put money on it.

Hello Stihl engineers, hope you are doing well! :msp_biggrin:

Dear Stihl engineers, if this engine is possibly this much better than the strato'd one in the 441, can you please make an M-Tronic version with all Steel Springs and 441ish air cleaning design.

Its October 24, 2012, now, could you have this done by Christmas??? I'll write Santa next.

Thank you,

Sam

Dear Stihl engineers, if this engine is possibly this much better than the strato'd one in the 441, can you please make an M-Tronic version with all Steel Springs and 441ish air cleaning design.

Its October 24, 2012, now, could you have this done by Christmas??? I'll write Santa next.

Thank you,

Sam

Also can I have a strato'd or very fuel efficient MS661. I really, really want one of those.

Thats all for now, thanks for reading this. You can call me if you want to.

Sam

Latest posts

Back