The new colors hurt me eyes and its hard to read!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not have a problem with the old format. The new one seems a little busy. Not so sure this is a good change. I may not come here as often? It also seems kind of blocky or broken up, it does not flow....:popcorn:

I agree, The Heavy Equipment forums the same way. It is much harder to read. I don't go there very often anymore. Why would you change a good thing?

Somehow I think that it is here to stay and the administrators don't really care what the opinions are. Their sandbox, their toys, their rules..............................As the old saying goes,"If I don't like the movie, my option to get up and walk out."

Dear AS,

Please have your Website development team concentrate on WEBSITE ERGONOMICS and in particular, legibility. If they don't know about such things, then they need more training or should subcontract this to a firm that does.

Thank you,

TreePointer (and others)

I dont feel it is an improvement, but I am adjusting to it. I'm glad the borders got a little smaller. Any idea why they changed it? Just keeping us on our toes?

I'm fairly used to the format now as its the same as on a couple of others I go on. although it did take me a while to find the User CP was pretty much the same as Settings on those forums.

The light green however.... Its not so nice to read. A darker colour (blacks good) would be far easier to read.

Any idea why they changed it? Just keeping us on our toes?

Just possible guesses, but you can't continue to operate on outdated software. There are too many ways to be exposed in running software that is more than a a couple years old, even if you have it tuned. Also when updates are released sometime you can't have the cool tweaks or layouts you had previously.

Who knows...I do know it is a thankless job alot of times.

Just possible guesses, but you can't continue to operate on outdated software. There are too many ways to be exposed in running software that is more than a a couple years old, even if you have it tuned. Also when updates are released sometime you can't have the cool tweaks or layouts you had previously.

Who knows...I do know it is a thankless job alot of times.

Shame on you, mooseracing, for posting a well reasoned and informed reply in this thread. :D

Last edited:
I like it, a little change never hurt anyone. It keeps things fresh and exciting :cheers:

Latest posts

Back