the official 3rd annual june tn gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't jinx you all by coming, everytime I go to Tennesee I get poured on! I thought I might have had the same affect in Kentucky last Saturday;)

If this is close to the I-75 corridor I may be able to make it. If it is on the 16th I will have to pass as it is my wife's birthday. Probably won't have much in the way of saws as all my stuff is still back in Virginia.

Does the STS come here every year? Haven't been able to find any info on it in the last few years.

It will be there probably for 2 seasons. Not sure from them on, they try to switch around nationally. Not quite a GTG.......Hahahahahaha!

come on we need to place a day where everyone can join in on the fun. how about the 23 thats the next saturday after the 16 of june

The 16th works for me Terry. I'm leaving on the 2nd for a well earned week long vacation, but will be back in time. :)

I would like to come down and play. Have to see how my funds are holding up in a few months, I have been spending money like I got it lately. My wife is going to start calling me obama soon.
:msp_ohmy::dizzy::msp_w00t::msp_angry:

i started a new thread with build off in the title, please post in it and let this thread die.

Back