The Official Michigan GTG (August 22 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that mean your NFL team is the Jags Skippy? Shad Khan owns the company I work for here in Michigan among several others.
I've got a 562 done by Terry that will be fun to see how it does next to the 262. My stock 262 stands no chance with it nor does my 2171 that is stock.

Does that mean your NFL team is the Jags Skippy? Shad Khan owns the company I work for here in Michigan among several others.
I've got a 562 done by Terry that will be fun to see how it does next to the 262. My stock 262 stands no chance with it nor does my 2171 that is stock.
It'll do just fine...

Sharpen your chain!!!

;)

Skippy, where did Trenton come into this from ?? I am the closest to there about 5 miles, just wondering ??

haha you actually popped into my head, knowing that your only an hour or so south of me. I'll keep ya posted as the time gets closer. But sorry dude, only room for one to sleep in the wagon, i have to have room to spoon with my saws haha.

Might try it . I like to do the fall swim of the great lakes . My first swim in lake superior last year was awesome nothing can compare to this lake . Only missing one lake Ontario .The real goal a winter great lakes swim tour in 2 days . Has anyone every done it ? I would do it for a fundraiser of my choice . Then go to a chain saw event .

Latest posts

Back